PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! You so perfectly criticize Century, but on questions not otvechae...

Irina
08.08.2004, 17:57
Uv. The doctor! You so perfectly criticize Century, but to questions do not respond, you will not reach, and then here such "VD" put people in deep delusion. Respond, BE SO are kind, on Irina's question from November, 4th 00 : 23 : 20. Thanks in fourth time!!!

Irtuganov N.S.
09.08.2004, 00:43
Uv. Irina! Did not answer your question as infectious displays are not subjects of endocrine gynecology in which I specialize. And I "ignored" not only your question. In conference, at least, three more doctors activly work. But so far as your "stone" has departed to my kitchen garden, I shall tell or say, academic, opinion: optimum vysejat not only originators which to you have defined or determined and have named, but also to make the analysis on sensitivity to antibiotics for definition of optimum preparations and the scheme or plan of reception.

Irina
09.08.2004, 13:06
Gran mersi, dear or expensive dock! The scheme or plan is those is, I zvkolebvlas to be treated, at me is stung right for thyroid zhedezy, a microadenoma, our local doctors kaoj only mucks do not find, everyone poison or persecute with antibiotics, the microflora of a vagina is completely broken or disturbed, I am simple in a bewilderment and I do not know what to do or make. Has bothered to be treated, excruciate unpleasant allocation, immunity zero, zakolebalas!!! Thanks but what to do or make?

Irina
09.08.2004, 18:11
Forgive or Excuse for emotsionalnost and mistakes or errors, but I address to you for advice or council, I was already treated and for a thrush which already jakobv is not present, did or made antibiotikogrammu, to be treated with which is simply tired, therefore and I ask advice or council about other treatment, is tired, have bothered, but excruciate whitish allocation, especially before monthly, HERE THEREFORE we And LISTEN SUCH HERE VD, hoping on Russian "PERHAPS".
YOUR ADVICE or COUNCIL, DOCK????

Irina
09.08.2004, 21:35
Forgive or Excuse for emotsionalnost and mistakes or errors, but I address to you for advice or council, I was already treated and for a thrush which already jakobv is not present, did or made antibiotikogrammu, to be treated with which is simply tired, therefore and I ask advice or council about other treatment, is tired, have bothered, but excruciate whitish allocation, especially before monthly, HERE THEREFORE we And LISTEN SUCH HERE VD, hoping on Russian "PERHAPS".
YOUR ADVICE or COUNCIL, DOCK????

Irina
11.08.2004, 12:09
YOUR ADVICE or COUNCIL, DOCK???? Burns down!

Irina
12.08.2004, 23:40
YOUR ADVICE or COUNCIL, DOCK???? Burns down!