PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In me have found out an oothecoma. It is necessary surgical vmeshatel...

N. 21 year
10.08.2004, 01:51
Hello! In me have found out an oothecoma. The surgical intervention is necessary. Whether it is possible to avoid operation? e. Any other agents to make so that she has resolved or has decreased? If operation vse-taki will make, whether it can affect or have an effect my opportunity to become pregnant?

Oshchepkova S.R.
11.08.2004, 10:01
Cyst delete within the limits of healthy tissues, t. e. The healthy tissue of an ovary remains also you can become pregnant, as a cyst at you on one ovary and he is healthy. Whether operation is necessary cannot tell or say, t. To. I do not know a kind of a cyst. Doctors simply so do not recommend operation, and most likely a homeopathy and a phytotherapy to you not pomugut.

N. 21 year
11.08.2004, 19:39
Hello! I was some times checked on a clamidiosis. Only once the answer was positive. Whether it is possible or probable, that this result was incorrect? What analysis in this case gives more pravinyj the answer? How the clamidiosis can be passed?
To me have told or said, that at me a uterus very small. Whether I can become pregnant? If yes, what there can be complications during pregnancy? Thanks!

Oshchepkova S.R.
12.08.2004, 21:45
1. Probably. 2. The REEF 3. The basic way of transfer sexual (it is possible or probable also transplacental, and at passage of the child through patrimonial ways). 4. Can. Probably to be necessary a course of a hormonetherapy. 5. Complications depend on current of pregnancy.