PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The doctor, help or assist! To me of 28 years, a sexual life did not live, proizosh...

nastja
12.07.2004, 21:03
Hello! In me have found out a sexual herpes and a papilloma of the person 16, 18: ((thus at me erosion shejki uteruses.. I doubt of correctness of analyses, t. To. In 2002 in the same clinic to me have found "bouquet" of infections (a chlamydia, a ureaplasma and tp), treated Nistatinum + Biseptolum (!) and in 2 weeks (!) already have found out nothing! Did or made the repeated analysis in other clinic - have told or said that something was not similar that. Now here again... What will advise to make? I know, that any infection es. t. To. I feel some dyscomfort.. But here VIRUSES.. We with partenrom are engaged oral sex, but the herpes on labiums were not at anybody from us never in a life.. (tfu-tfu-fie!)

Malanova T.B.
14.07.2004, 19:52
Can be surveyed in other clinic.

Larissa
11.08.2004, 18:18
Good afternoon! The doctor, help or assist!
To me of 28 years, a sexual life did not live, there was a disturbance in a menstrual cycle and is accompanied by a heat. US and the analysis wet has shown nothing. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
12.08.2004, 21:25
And there can be a rise in temperature primarily? And disturbance of a cycle - as result of a heat. Visit (or cause on the house) in the therapist.