PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to me of 27 years, pregnancy never came, there live with the husband 2 years...

Olja
06.08.2004, 08:59
The doctor, to me of 27 years, pregnancy never came, there live with the husband 2 years 4 months, passed or took place every possible inspections, at me it's OK, have found nothing, the truth of research of uterine pipes and analyses on hormones did not hand over. At the husband spermogramma has shown 10 % of mobility smermatozoidov. He the programmer, repairs the equipment of communication or connection. Whether it can affect or influence sterility or barrenness. The husband speaks, that it is necessary to wait still, pregnancy can will come or step itself. I vse-taki think, that at me something not by way of.
Whether it is necessary to pass or take place full inspection?
Thanks,
Olga

The anonym
09.08.2004, 02:29
You speak, that have passed or have taken place EVERY POSSIBLE inspections except for... Also list or transfer. Vsevozmozhnye-it when to list or transfer there is already nothing! Too conception is impossible To us, and we have passed or have taken place every possible (!) inspections, but it does not help or assist.

hhh
09.08.2004, 16:01
At us too problems with conception. I not the doctor, but we passed or took place following inspections:
I - transvaginal uzi, analyses on hormones and infections. Whether the main thing to define or determine there is at you an ovulation, the ovulation is defined or determined or by means of the same transvaginal US, or by means of spets. Tests for an ovulation, well and basal temperature in current of three months it is possible pomerjat. If as you write at All of you normally on permeability of uterine pipes it is necessary to do or make researches only after exclude the man's factor. For certain the doctor who here advises will ask you to send detailed spermogrammu. On mine of 10 % mobile as that is not enough. Hardly it is connected With job of your husband. And what to learn or find out the reason, for the husband following steps:
spermogramma it is obligatory with MAR-the test or dough (shows antispermalnye antibodies), US, dopler scrotums. Further on circumstances, it can be necessary TRUZI. Last steps it is hormones and ginetika, but it already under indications of the doctor. I to you would advise to borrow or occupy in the husband closely. It is fast (my husband has spent for it one evening) and it is painlessly. The main thing to find good androloga. Success to you!

anna
12.08.2004, 20:13
Know, the main thing believe, do not lose hope. And that the reason eventually can become your nervous failures! And to be treated it is necessary!!! The Main thing is constant, gradually.
We with the husband 7 years together, but...
But we yet have passed or have taken place all, so this solemn moment of a birth of the child ahead - and eito it is healthy!!!
Write to me if want - astori@yandex. ru
Success!!!