PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist, me please to understand, on 17 j to week has handed over t...

Julia
10.08.2004, 15:42
Hello, help or assist, me please to understand, on 17 j to week has handed over the triad test which has shown, that HGCH and a theelol in norm or rate, and AFP below norm or rate - 18, 74 ng/ml at norm or rate 24, 82 - 148, 91 ng/ml. On US as have told or said, rasping pathologies have not revealed, and in 22 weeks have advised to make genetic US, and in 18 weeks repeated analysis AFP. Repeated analysis AFP again below norm or rate 21, 19 ng/ml at norm or rate 25, 42 167, 0 ng/ml. Tell or say, please, what chance of a birth of the child with a syndrome of the Down (at this diagnosis, how much or as far as I know, also should be raised or increased HGCH) or other chromosomal pathology? What else inspections are necessary for spending? On what duration of gestation it is possible to do or make the cytogenetic analysis of a karyotype? In advance thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.08.2004, 20:13
To be guided by US, if it normal. That will calm down. If the US shows a pathology to do or make the genetic analysis.