PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! To me to tell the truth all the same that I shall treat then, if only not p...

The anonym
31.07.2004, 16:56
Girls! To me to tell the truth all the same that I shall treat then if only to not die from a pain during sorts or labors!!!!! I do not transfer or carry it or her!!! Especially at me operation on heart was, all life me limited from fizich. Loads who it or him knows as I labors I shall transfer or carry!.. .neznaju as as me to do or make.....

The anonym
03.08.2004, 13:11
It to a question on a pain during fights and anesthesia.

Ljuda
06.08.2004, 02:04
And after operation on heart still allow to give birth or travail independently? hm... And then, the pain during sorts or labors not such and terrible, glavnoe-to think not of how to you bolno-it is bad, and how now felt by the child and to put or apply a maximum of efforts that to him during this moment it was good, and for this purpose it is desirable to breathe and relax or breathe and be relaxed correctly on fights to not prevent to move to the child:)

The anonym
08.08.2004, 04:30
Yes, in my situation it is possible to give birth or travail independently, already that's all right thanks God. But on me so it would be impossible is better...

Irina
08.08.2004, 13:33
I gave birth or travailled without any anesthesia, was awfully sick, but labors last not so dolgo-4, hour. Has very much helped or assisted muzhb which was on sorts or labors, I am very grateful to him. Do not wish to take the husband, then - epidural anesthesia. At her the pain is not felt.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 05:31
I would want that the husband was series!!! Without it or him to give birth or travail I shall not begin:)

evromedprestizh
11.08.2004, 04:17
Operation on heart this indication to cesarean section. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Marina.
12.08.2004, 20:00
At me 2 friends had congenital heart diseases and operated in this occasion. At one 2 e children, at the second 1 child. Labors in all cases natural!!!!