PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the child the diagnosis fenilketonurija. To the girl 1, 5 years. It is developed even better, che...

Tatyana. On November, 30th 2000
11.08.2004, 15:39
At the child the diagnosis fenilketonurija. To the girl 1, 5 years. It is developed even better, than its or her contempoparies, besides, that I never it or her weighed a delivery, all did or made by eye, analyses at us simply excellent or different (above 4 level fenilalanina did not rise). Can at it or her it or her and is not present? Whether Can fenilketonurija pass or take place - to a miscellaneous at children. An easy or a light;a mild degree and so forth. And more a question: on how much years give physical inability to such child. To me in the commission ele-have hardly given year. But I consider or count it wrong as in such child it is necessary to enclose much, not only money, but also forces.

Nekrasova N.J.
12.08.2004, 19:37
Questions on presence FKU on the child are better for discussing with the attending physician. Easy or light;mild forms FKU does not happen. Usually at doubts spend assay by a diet. In current 2 h days of the child feed with usual products, without addition of a hydrolysate, and look a level fenilalanina. If he below 15 speak about presence at the child giperfenilalaninemii (GFA) which does not demand treatment but only observation. In any case, all needs to be solved questions only with the attending physician.