PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me have found hlomidioz. Also have registered the treatment including in...

Tanja
11.08.2004, 06:04
The dear doctor! At me have found hlomidioz. Also have registered the treatment including three stages. At the first stage the doctor has registered to me Erythromycin in a dosage of 500 mg on 1 tablet 4 times a day. When I have come to a drugstore to me have told or said, that such dosage does not exist also distances in a dosage 0, 25 and 4 times a day have told or said prinemat on 2 tablets. I have begun with yesterday prinemat a medicine and I samochustvie has strongly worsened. The stomach and a head began to hurt or be ill;be sick very strongly, is constant tashnit. Though the husband, prinemaja too a medicine, feels normally. Whether tell or say please correctly to me have prescribed medicine and whether normally my state of health. Thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.08.2004, 18:31
The medicine is registered correctly, but is similar that at you an intolerance of this antibiotic. Cease to accept preperat. Urgently address to the doctor for change of a preparation.