PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, at me 33 I week of pregnancy, recently...

zosja
03.08.2004, 06:09
Prompt please, at me 33 I week of pregnancy, recently I notice, that there are moments when the child moves not absolutely usually, it is similar to if he hiccuped, that is small starts with some pereodichnostju. What is it can be, whether all with it or him by way of? It happens time in dva-three days, on 3 4 sometimes more than minute. Please, who can help or assist! Thankful in advance for the answer.

Alain
03.08.2004, 13:17
My term hardly is less and I yet did not test similar, but at this forum read, that such happens. e. The child as if or as hiccups or even sneezes inside.

Alla
05.08.2004, 15:35
At me the same term and the same sensations. Yes he so hiccups, no trouble, it does not deliver to him inconveniences, therefore be not nervous.

zosja
09.08.2004, 04:24
Girls, thanks big, you have a little calmed me, I very much experienced and was afraid to tell or say to the doctor. I wish all to give birth zdorovenkih to kids.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 01:53
It is considered, that so he "studies" to breathe, that is carries out the same movements as at respiration. There is it at everything, but not everyone feel

The fly
11.08.2004, 19:53
Yes, he hiccups. At me too so. To us of 30 weeks

evromedprestizh
12.08.2004, 16:14
For an estimation of a status of a fetus make dopplerometriju and KTG. The hiccup sometimes happens at a fetus. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.