PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 17 weeks. Yet I do not feel shevelenija a fetus. The base in the morning has measured...

Nata
04.08.2004, 13:54
Pregnancy of 17 weeks. Yet I do not feel shevelenija a fetus. Has taken basal temperature in the morning, it has appeared 36, 9 though always kept at a level 37 37, 3. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to worry in this occasion or such can be in the second trimester?

Alla
05.08.2004, 09:15
I do not understand, what for so to exhaust itself. It is not necessary to be such hypochondriac! Something disturbs you? Kakie-any bad signs? Is not present? Here also bear pregnancy easy!!! I understand, when measure basal rate. Those who cannot become pregnant, and vam-that it what for if you are already pregnant? Or you so like this procedure???

Nata
07.08.2004, 10:29
Yes, in general that, not especially is pleasant, as to me put threat nevynashivanija from first days the doctor recommended to take temperature, as did or made about 14 weeks. Here was unwell a little, has then decided to measure since morning temperature, here and result.

Alla
09.08.2004, 20:16
Well also that. In 17 weeks gauging. Pregnancy is practically excluded, and you would notice threat of discontinuing to other attributes. If nothing disturbs, means, it's OK. Do not go in cycles so in temperature, especially 36, 9 and 37 not such greater or big difference.

Nata
12.08.2004, 15:08
There is no sense to measure temperature on such terms. If there will be a threat of an abortion, you it will understand on other signs - abdominal pains, spastic strictures, or krovjanistye allocation, or still that... So do not excruciate itself this thermometer! And as to shevelenija a fetus - that to him is simple still early! That is he certainly already moves (with 5 oh weeks!) but you yet do not feel it or this!!! So, my I have felt the first in 17, 5 weeks. But I small and hudenkaja, a stomach or belly was hard and chustvitelnyj. It was similar to a flutter of the butterfly in palms! Even shchekotno. "Futbolit" he has begun after 20 ti... And now we wait for the second, I have started to feel it or him later (zhivot-that it is already stretched or is dragged already out), gde-that from 19 those weeks, but is already stronger, " not the butterfly, and a hamster! " Wait couple of weeks, and will begin to move. Normally till 22 weeks to not feel. And if you worry, descend or go on US - there it is visible as he jerks paws... Success!!!