PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If there is a cyst, you have told or said it or her it is necessary to clean or remove up to eko, but at me exhausted jai...

Natasha
08.08.2004, 11:52
If there is a cyst, you have told or said it or her it is necessary to clean or remove up to eko, but at me the exhausted ovary, and I probably had not enough time to use the ootids. It is possible to clean or remove a cyst during a puncture of an ovary? For me it is very important question... Thanks!!

Star
09.08.2004, 06:17
It is necessary to know what cyst, in me and August on the right ovary have found out a cyst of 4 sm, and have treated 1 cycle, she has resolved, and in private or individual clinic to you will advise to do or make operation, they to treat are not able, their business of money to do or make.

Kamenetskij B.A.
10.08.2004, 05:28
Carrying out of stimulating therapy for EKO after a puncture and the cytologic verification of education is possible or probable.

Natasha
11.08.2004, 04:45
e. The separate puncture of a cyst is necessary?, I meant a puncture of an ovary for a capture of ootids and behind one ubratija cysts? It is possible or probable? Thanks.

Natasha
12.08.2004, 14:46
To star: very much I ask, write on 77836@mail. ru what treatment have cleaned or removed? To me have already made 1 greater or big operation on a cyst, and has grown hormonal.. Or respond please on this site.. Thanks.