PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, whether can be such: the matter is that one year ago me...

Marrying
10.08.2004, 16:09
Hello! Tell or say, whether can be such: the matter is that one year ago me surveyed US (vaginalnym the gauge and it is usual) - all was good. When now I have become pregnant me two times surveyed usually US, have defined or determined pregnancy of 3 weeks, all in norm or rate. Has come on reception to genikologu, she has directed on US once again, has told or said, that a uterus too velikovata for term, a cat. At me. On US have defined or determined a myoma 25 and pregnancy of 7 8 weeks (that corresponds or meets to term). At me questions: whether tell or say, please, the mistake or error with mioimoj is possible or probable? Why nobody could define or determine it or her earlier? Really she could appear and grow or appear and grow up till such sizes for 4 weeks? When it is necessary to make US once again? (-to mine, too often to do or make it or him it is impossible). Thanks.

Addition
12.08.2004, 02:00
Intermuscular 25 site mm, n/d 3. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to do or make abortion? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.08.2004, 14:07
Yes, vov remja beermennosti uzlovvam it can be necessary to do or make body height on a regular basis US (it not harmfully) if will be very big and fast body height discontinuing is shown.