PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me two small questions. 1) I visit or attend the doctor of times in 4 6 weeks. Sejcha...

Tatyana.
10.08.2004, 23:06
At me two small questions.
1) I visit or attend the doctor of times in 4 6 weeks. Now term of 25 weeks. At each visiting I hand over the analysis wet,
Simply it would be desirable to know with what purpose this analysis undertakes.
2) Approximately on 18 20 week I at walking occasionally once a week can two felt a pain in right to a side, raone an appendicitis. But it proceeded dve-three weeks. Has then ended. And now I a month do not feel those periodic pains. What is it could be? Was on US on 22 nedele-all normally.
Analyses (handed over a blood from a vein on 13 week and monthly the analysis wet) too good. The child from 17 weeks activly behaves. Has read through today that such pains can be as threat of an abortion? Therefore has thought suddenly and I ask you. Can it is not necessary worry now?

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.08.2004, 15:12
The analysis wet I am carried out for the control of function of kidneys (they suffer more all at pregnancy) and dl early diagnostics gestoza. About pains do not worry - under the description it is usual reaction on fiznagruzku at pregnancy because threat of an abortion is shown differently.

Tatyana,
12.08.2004, 09:21
Thanks you big! At you very good site.
And so answers to questions are operatively given.