PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, the doctor! posovejtujte, that is more correct in my situation. Year n...

Natali
11.08.2004, 13:40
Dear, the doctor! posovejtujte, that is more correct in my situation. One year ago antonatalnaja destruction of a fetus on 28 week, inspection treatment (the reason and could not define or determine). My doctor in the center of planning advises in November to try to become pregnant at corresponding or meeting strengthening therapy (an immunoglobulin of 3 droppers in day, metabolic therapy), and the doctor in female consultation considers or counts what to become pregnant before winter and epidemic grippa-a folly. To what opinion to me to listen? Please respond, t. To. For us with the husband it is very important - we so we want the kid!

Olesya
12.08.2004, 07:49
At me after mors of the first-born every day without ber-ti was torture, and doctors advised to wait, but in 8 months ber-t has come or stepped itself. If you are afraid (that naturally), bremenejte and leave work (or in holiday leave, or on hospital - pregnant women put or plant under the first request!). Not the fact, that ber-t will come or step, as soon as you solve. Besides you receive before it or this strengthening therapy, and a flu to the person with strong immunity is not terrible! Success to you!