PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear. I ask to consult on a following question: ...

Antiox
11.08.2004, 06:27
Hello, dear.
I ask to consult on a following question:
On Friday 13 (then try or taste do not believe in signs) at me at the sexual certificate or act with the girl the condom has torn. Thus in 20 minutes she has accepted a tablet postinora, in 12 hours one more (under the instruction), + condoms were with spermetsidnoj greasing (nonaksinol-9), BUT!!! Monthly at it or her numbers 15 17 should begin, and after reception postinora and earlier - And THEY TILL NOW are not present that!!! Such it is possible or probable in general???
The girl I uspakoil telling arguments, and itself as on needles. Advise to use what tester on pregnancy and in what clinic it is better to address for consultation and possible or probable mini abortion (whether a little).

Julia-doctor
12.08.2004, 05:37
Delay monthly and disturbances of a menstrual cycle after application postinora are possible or probable. What test for pregnancy to use - it is not important. In the first days of a delay he can be negative (t. To. Rate of increase of chorionic Gonadotropinum at each woman the).