PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me erosion shejki uteruses. Has handed over all necessary analyses and those...

Dyne
08.08.2004, 05:32
Hello! At me erosion shejki uteruses. Has handed over all necessary analyses and now I wish to cure it or her. To me have offered 2 varianta-1. Liquid nitrogen. 2. A radiowave method any.
The doctor speaks, that the second way newer and reliable, without consequences. Advise as to be and explain about the second method of treatment errozii. Thanks

Malanova T.B.
10.08.2004, 05:29
And what results of inspection??? Can cauterize shejku it is not necessary?

Dyne
12.08.2004, 04:33
I think it is necessary, because as me only did not treat - both the therapeutic laser and any syringings, candles, the doctor spoke, that should begin to live itself, but all does not heal. Before to send me on treatment me looked the apparatus (well which type of a microscope). The doctor has told or said, that hand over analyses and be treated. Here from me took all analyses and as I prochla in a map there something is mentioned pseudo-erosion.
Vsyo-taki prompt as is better to treat erroziju (radiowaves or nitrogen) if I yet did not give birth or travail?