PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! In an out-patient department in which I was observed earlier, me...

Masha
11.08.2004, 03:53
Hello the doctor!

In an out-patient department in which I was observed earlier, to me since 1994 diagnosed - a cystic degeneration. One year ago me have directed on a laparoscopy with suspicion on endometrioidnye cysts of ovaries. The diagnosis has proved to be true, the centers of an endometriosis koagulirovali, the resection of both ovaries has been made. Now at me the new doctor and on the basis of my previous diagnoses, she approves or confirms, that at a cystic degeneration the ovulation is practically impossible or she very weak, that does not allow to ripen to a normal ootid. But at me all hormones in norm or rate, I feel an ovulation (the pricking in a side + very plentiful allocation in the form of an egg white and is equal 14 days - the second phase after these sensations). Besides the surgeon who did or made to me a laparoscopy in 2 phase of a cycle, has told or said, that has removed to me a yellow body, that as I understand, testifies to presence of an ovulation. Whether can be, what my ovaries vse-taki are capable normally ovulirovat and my doctor is mistaken? And more a question. My doctor speaks, that with my diagnoses + at not super to a good semen of the husband (some parameters depending on norms or rates concrete laborotory, at it or him below norm or rate and the diagnosis at it or him normozoospermija) to me is shown only EKO, especially now when I only have graduated hormonetherapies (dekapeptil - 6 months), chances of success at EKO at me is more than 50 %. A question what we with the husband still never tried to become pregnant and I think, whether the rights she and to us it is necessary to go only on EKO or vse-taki it is possible to try to become pregnant?

In advance thanks.

Masha

Rabaev S.G.
12.08.2004, 03:46
I think, that it is possible to discuss with your treating a question on an opportunity of conception and without EKO.