PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, I am going to to do or make check of permeability of pipes by means of UZ...

Maria
02.08.2004, 13:52
Dear doctors, I am going to to do or make check of permeability of pipes by means of US (the name of a method - to mine GSG, it is done or made not later than 10 12 DTS), in this connection questions:
1) the given procedure is how much morbid, whether it is necessary anesthetizing?
2) If it is necessary, what Baralginum or ketonal is better?
3) Why in that cycle which carried out research it is necessary to be protected?
Thanks

Kuharkin S.A.
06.08.2004, 09:13
This research can be morbid enough, however all individually, as a threshold of painful sensitivity at all different. Ketonal and Baralginum on the action are approximately equivalent. Contraception is some kind of the insurance after an invasive or aggressive intervention. In general such measures as GSG (is better to replace with a laparoscopy - more informative and less dangerous issledvanie though also operation) should be spent only after full obsledvanija the husband (spermogramma. MAR-the test, US + doppler scrotums).

lenyska
08.08.2004, 07:57
delala takoe obsledovanie na ykraine, a sama jivy v izraile, esli 4estno o4en nepriyatno, i dovolno boleznenno, posle nego dna 4 bilo krovote4enie, za predoxronenie posle nego nikto negovoril, no rada 4to sdelala tak kak nemogy zaberemenet, a pri4ina ne v nix, eto naverno samiu glavniu analiz, slava bogy trybi proxodimi

Kamenetskij B.A.
12.08.2004, 00:31
Maria! It seems to me, that peredprovedeniem this inspection it is necessary for you to find out from the doctor its or his degree informativnosti. From the experience I can tell or say following is a research can draw only the formal conclusion about permeability of uterine pipes, that at all does not mean permeability for an ootid. To define or determine presence of adherent or adhesive process of organs of a small basin, a status of a cavity of the uterus (except for rasping disturbances) this research cannot. Behind advertised or promoted safety of manipulation its or his second party or side - SMALL INFORMATIVNOST is covered.