PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I am pregnant 13 weeks. I have handed over ana lizy urine and a blood, the analysis...

Marina
08.08.2004, 17:05
Hello. I am pregnant 13 weeks. I have handed over ana lizy urine and a blood, the analysis wet has shown not so good result and, and as at me a pyelonephritis, the doctor reshchil otpravitmenja in hospital having solved or decided, what is it an exacerbation. But I yet have not handed over analyses on an infection of a chlamydia, etc. also venereal. As at me have appeared allocation with not so pleasant smell I suspect. That the analysis on some infections can be positive, but the doctor does not wish to wait while I shall hand over analyses literally the nearest two days. Also insists, what is it an exacerbation of a pyelonephritis. Whether correctly she acts having waited all analyses. And more one question. If at me will find venereal illness or disease treat it or her anonymously, and whether necessarily it will be necessary lays down in hospital in this case. In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
11.08.2004, 22:41
The doctor of the rights!