PDA

Просмотр полной версии : During the second unsuccessful pregnancy (on July, 7th 99. Antibodies TSMV are found out...

Natasha
11.08.2004, 06:20
During the second unsuccessful pregnancy (on July, 7th 99. Antibodies TSMV of 81 %), after premature birth or births on October, 26th 99 are found out - the analysis on a toxoplasmosis has shown: AT kl. Y are found out in n. 125 ME, AT kl. The m are not found out (izviite if what not so has written I write off or I copy from analyses). Now I can not become pregnant, and in our city there would be no expert which it or this was engaged. Advise what to do or make. Can prompt what medicine it is necessary to accept. To leave to Moscow there is no opportunity. Flight on the account at ginetika, but ginetik itself at me scoops the information which I result or bring after obssledovanija at experts. Ulyanovsk Pasenjuk And. M. on April, 10th 2001 17 : 41 : 12 Natasha, please, big (those as much as possible detailed) the description of all your gynecologic and other problems, as now with the child and tp. + the repetition of yours soobshchenieja to not repeat, on mine e-mail alla@03. ru I Shall try to help or assist. Problems at me for a long time and greater or big. Has married, has become pregnant at once without what or serious problems there has passed or there has taken place all pregnancy, has given birth in time to the alive child (February, 1998) with huge deviations or rejections: a hernia of a spinal cord, an edema of a brain, the only thing that it or he had healthy it serdechko and iz-for it or him he was excruciated veins 3 months. Were registered to ginetiku have handed over analyses again it's OK. Chlamydias have been found out only. Treatment. In a year I had a second pregnancy during which have still found out TSMV. Went to Kazan on uzi (1999.) in 16 weeks, the doctor has diagnosed a dead fetus 2 weeks, hospitalized and have made abortion. After has handed over analyses, have found out still a toxoplasmosis. Become pregnant now I can not. Advise what to do or make or even with what to begin. Yours faithfully, Natasha

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.08.2004, 22:38
To begin it is necessary from the schedule of rectal temperature + treatments TSMV and a toxoplasmosis because the specified developmental anomalies could be caused or called TSMV-by an infection. Treatment TSMV which now outside of an exacerbation, it it is necessary to begin from a course tsikloferona (10 injections under the scheme or plan) + viferon, then a course amiksina or polioksidonija, plus to specify in what sotsojanii a toxoplasmosis (whether those it is necessary to treat it or him)