PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor respond please. Pregnancy of 23 weeks. Yesterday has started to hurt or be ill;be sick vividly...

Eva
11.08.2004, 17:35
The doctor respond please. Pregnancy of 23 weeks. The stomach or belly yesterday has started to hurt or be ill;be sick. Hurt not from below, not sharp, not pulling, not hvatkoobraznye. The constant dull ache gde-that in the field of a belly-button, but extends on all stomach or belly. I can not understand that hurts. The stomach, an intestine, a uterus or muscles, In a loin does not give. Vydeleny is not present. I understand, that it is necessary to see a doctor. But I can make it only polsle days off. Hurts constantly. When I sit, amplifies when I go, it is sick even when ljalka it is kicked. Simply would tell or say that it could be presumably, whether it is possible to suffer till Monday or to go to the doctor. Whether muscles press can hurt or be ill;be sick. Such sensation that hurts not inside, and outside. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
11.08.2004, 22:09
It is not necessary to wait for the working days, it is necessary to cause akushera on fast and to understand.