PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me, probably, little bit strange question: whether we can with the husband...

Elena
06.08.2004, 03:28
Hello. At me, probably, little bit strange question: whether we with the husband can have a daughter. He approves or confirms, that is not present. The matter is that it or he on a man's line in general does not have girls, At the father one brothers, at it or him one brother, at the brother - 2 sons, at my husband too 2 sons from first marriage and one - our, the general or common. It can something hereditary and men of its or his family do not have female chromosome? Or this all coincidence of circumstances? Help or assist to understand please.
Yours faithfully. Elena

Michael
07.08.2004, 17:33
Can.

Albina
09.08.2004, 09:40
Hello, Elena! My husband spoke me too most, on the basis of the same factors, as at you. At it or him in a sort of any girl even if to dig already on second cousins, the uncle. .u us the first son, and now at me 28 weeks of pregnancy, and on US to me skazali-the girl was born! I even to believe was afraid, in second time, to me have confirmed a floor of the child:) Success and to you!

Lily
11.08.2004, 21:37
Certainly, can! Here my tree on a female line:
The great-grandmother - 5 daughters (3 have not survived)
The grandmother - 2 daughters
Mum - I
mamina the sister - 3 daughters, and at 2 h seniors - on the daughter
Nobody believed me, that I shall give birth to the boy. Has given birth taki, and now here, with feeling of the executed duty or debt I wait the girl (the US promises):) And relatives over me scoff, and speak, what is it a mistake or an error, that now I shall give birth or shall travail only to boys as my reserving - to improve breed.;))