PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, thanks for the answer. Understand, the matter is that at me has not been broken or disturbed...

Vita
08.08.2004, 06:02
The doctor, thanks for the answer. Understand, the matter is that at me the menstrual on\off cycles time of an anorexia, though weight of 43 kg have not been broken or disturbed. And as it seems to me, I am almost assured is already pregnant. I cannot understand how there could be it. As now itself messages also what to do or make, as illness or disease at me now in a stage progress, after 4 h years of remission. To me of 20 years, but know, the child to lose I do not want. In advance thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
09.08.2004, 09:57
1. Whether be at first defined or determined there is a pregnancy - the test - strias, a blood or urine on HG, US if there are 10 days of a delay. 2. Measure the rivers. Distempers. - she will prompt you - whether all normally with hormones and development of pregnancy. 3. It is necessary to go on consultation to the gynecologist and to hand over all analyses. 4. Start to accept vitamins and more than albuminous and milk or dairy nutrition.

To doctor Oshchepkovoj.
09.08.2004, 16:25
2 weeks a delay, and also the test positive. I simply last some days at all mou am in communication or connection with the illness or disease. Mum and the husband frighten me any horrors I and itself already I am afraid.

Oshchepkova S.R.
09.08.2004, 19:36
Listen to nobody. Now in - the first turn rest and SUPPORT of relatives is necessary to you. Talk to the treating doctor. To eat it is necessary, now the most important period for you and the child. If the toxicosis begins.
Dream duration not less than 8 hours, a fractional delivery up to 10 - 12 times a day, only warm nutrition. Firm (bread) separately from liquid (water). The first portion of peep should be accepted laying. More than positive emotions - pregnancy not illness or disease, and an especial status of an organism. The child should feel, that he is desired - talk to it or him, iron a stomach or belly. For putting off or taking out of a nausea: it is possible to accept an alternating douche on area of a neck, to accept Cerucalum, renni, but only to destination the doctor, it is obligatory vitamins C minerals and a calcium (for example, " Calcium Sandoz " - it is dear or expensive, but is effective). It is more to walk on fresh air, to leave on the nature. At blizitelno from 20 weeks visit or attend courses on preparation for sorts or labors.

To doctor Oshchepkovoj.
11.08.2004, 01:32
Thanks you huge for advice or councils. To me, really, very hardly morally and psychologically. I now study as 4 ohm a course of university. Can to me it is meaningful take ak. Holiday? In fact, likely, pregnancy on a background of an anorexia will proceed more difficultly. And more, the doctor, I postojano feel extreme gravity, even scanty reception of nutrition. And as consequence or investigation, disposal from eaten, and the child in fact cannot normally develop at such state of affairs.

Oshchepkova S.R.
11.08.2004, 21:20
With akadem. Holiday do not hurry - look or see as will feel itself further. After 12 weeks the state of health of the majority of women improves and to 20 - to 24 weeks practically they do not feel pregnancy (it is connected with change a hormone. A background). The toxicosis happens at many women and you should follow a policy of in addition glucose with Acidum ascorbinicum v/in and eat with small portions, how much can, chew all the day.