PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is necessary to accept Novinet (or other tablets), can are better predoranjatsja...

Nastja
11.08.2004, 14:07
Whether it is necessary to accept Novinet (or other tablets), can are better predoranjatsja prezervatvami if to consider what pregnancy is planned in the near future?
But here what's the matter, at me after reception postinora the cyst on the right ovary was formed, and has bursted me have put in hospital, all has managed, later one and a half month I have come on reception to the gynecologist and he to me has advised to spend on drink protivozochatochnye (and if I wish the child to spend on drink that three months, and then three months tablets of will be protected by condoms) what in an organism all would be normalized, but I do not want more any influence on the organism, what your opinion???
In advance I thank

Julia-doctor
11.08.2004, 20:45
My opinion completely coincides with yours. Hormones if will not change your menstrual cycle can lead to that own hormones will be developed or produced badly, or sensitivity to them of a uterus, ovaries, mammary glands will decrease. That is hormonal maintenance of pregnancy will be broken or disturbed. And it is shown in bleedings and abortions. Therefore now it is better to help or assist to be prepared to the organism for pregnancy. Try or taste the following: in first half of cycle: gljutaminovaja an acid 1 2 times a day, folic kislota-1 t. 2 times a day; second half: Acidum ascorbinicum 1 t. 2 r. In day, vit. E 1 kaps. 2 r. In day. If is not present allergii-pierce in the first polovinu-vit. 1, in vtoruju-6-for 10 days of everyone. And in that cycle in which plan pregnancy with 1 go day monthly accept "Ovariamin" - you and "Testalamin" - the husband. (it is very good preparations from sexual glands of animals. Contraindications have no.) In the same cycle abstain from affinity about 7 10 days from the beginning monthly or use at this time prezervativom-it increases or enlarges probability of conception. Success!