PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or Assist please, at me such problem. What not who almost...

Belief
08.08.2004, 10:13
Hello!
Help or Assist please, at me such problem. That who cannot give me the answer almost.
At me in a blood antispermalnye bodies at norm or rate 70 at me 105. The doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to abstain from hit of a semen in an organism and during 4 - h months we with the husband were protected, and I drank a homeopathy. But dropping has occured or happened also very small 99, 9. Also what to do or make I do not know in fact so it is possible to wait very longly... And more the doctor to me does not register what agents speaks, that probability no more than 20 % moreover regenerative process very long.. Also that injection too will not give result as on a cavity of the uterus they too will stick together.
How to be? How to accelerate process of purification or ablution of an organism from these bodies??
Very much I ask to give me the answer?????
Thanks!
Prompt please that such plazmoforez and metabolic therapy, and imunoterapija and as they vredeny for an organism and as it or him in general do or make and on how much he is effective! In my case??? Or what only EKO?????????
I ask send me the answer if can on verabor2003@mail. ru. Thanks!

Kamenetskij B.A.
10.08.2004, 02:41
Belief! antispermalnye antibodies (ASAT) though are not the absolute reason of sterility or barrenness, nevertheless, can promote depression of probability of conception. The ASAT can be found out in a circulating blood, in a seed or spermatic liquid or it is immediate on the surfaces of spermatozoons which were however carried out researches show disharmony between results of definition the ASAT in Serum of a blood and a semen. e their presence in a blood, at all does not speak about their presence in a seed or spermatic liquid. For specification of the diagnosis it is necessary to spend MAR-the test. Purpose or appointment of corticosteroids (immunotherapy) is possible or probable at acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis, but these purposes or appointments are done or made usually vrach-by the immunologist.

Kamenetskij B.A.
11.08.2004, 20:09
PS the Small amendment. More exact for exception of the diagnosis will be research of cervical slime on presence the ASAT