PDA

Просмотр полной версии : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --...

Ale
09.08.2004, 09:24
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Dear doctors, I would know that each of you in what that there were you city, anyhow reads this site, and on it or this I address to all of you at once! Dear ours, you help or assist us with our problems and we very much are grateful to you, but...! During this period of time you become for us the most native, most necessary people, we wait for an occurring with you as never, but believe, that you are more necessary to us during that moment when we call to learn or find out about results chhgt. You, at all do not represent, that that practice which practises many clinic, what exactly these results to us informed by your colleagues (from resepshena) you at all do not represent the girl in what form it is presented us. " At you result 0, it means chchto pregnancy is not present, if wish to continue in the future procedures make an appointment with the doctor! " At this particular time there is the most important for us vopors " And why 0? What netak? That Can that I not so did or made? " And during this moment your support is necessary to us!! Easier or simply to talk, explain! I understand, that it or this it is not necessary for you, but understand it it is necessary for us! And the more so know, that the woman after such conversation already never will go to change the doctor, she "will become attached" to you, and will not be such tekuchki patients from one doctor to another! Excuse, if has written something insulting! Very much would would like that it was read through by doctor Kamenetsky from AVY.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Ale
10.08.2004, 18:01
Dear doctors, I would know that each of you in what that there were you city, anyhow reads this site, and on it or this I address to all of you at once! Dear ours, you help or assist us with our problems and we very much are grateful to you, but...! During this period of time you become for us the most native, most necessary people, we wait for an occurring with you as never, but believe, that you are more necessary to us during that moment when we call to learn or find out about results chhgt. You, at all do not represent, that that practice which practises many clinic, what exactly these results to us informed by your colleagues (from resepshena) you at all do not represent the girl in what form it is presented us. " At you result 0, it means chchto pregnancy is not present, if wish to continue in the future procedures make an appointment with the doctor! " At this particular time there is the most important for us vopors " And why 0? What netak? That Can that I not so did or made? " And during this moment your support is necessary to us!! Easier or simply to talk, explain! I understand, that it or this it is not necessary for you, but understand it it is necessary for us! And the more so know, that the woman after such conversation already never will go to change the doctor, she "will become attached" to you, and will not be such tekuchki patients from one doctor to another! Excuse, if has written something insulting! Very much would would like that it was read through by doctor Kamenetsky from AVY.

Kamenetskij B.A.
11.08.2004, 20:02
Ale, communicate please with me on my mobile bodies: 974 58 57