PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Presence of pregnancy

Oljaljuha
11.08.2004, 15:24
In this cycle to me spent stimulation of an ovulation and vnturimatochnuju an insemination. I wait for results, in this connection such question: since what day of a cycle it is possible to judge offensive or approach of pregnancy to various objective attributes (BT, the test for pregnancy and td)? Thanks!

evromedprestizh
11.08.2004, 15:55
At a delay and raised or increased rectal T - confirm ber-: the analysis of a blood on bet-Ou? and US.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101-45-00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).

Oljaljuha
11.08.2004, 16:04
And since what day to consider or count a delay and to do or make the test if a cycle irregular?!?

evromedprestizh
11.08.2004, 16:07
Measure rectal T and if she keeps more than 3 ned. Above 37.0 be surveyed.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Oljaljuha
11.08.2004, 16:41
It is interesting to learn or find out, what the statistics and your opinion in this occasion, what speaks probability to become pregnant? For info: to me 24 years, an insemination was a semen of the husband

evromedprestizh
11.08.2004, 17:12
Do not ask about percent or interests. It is necessary well zat all case history and the reason of sterility or barrenness. Why you do not talk and your doctor. On a box it is very complex or difficult to judge your disease and the forecast. Phone is, come.