PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make with a toxicosis

IRINA
10.08.2004, 14:06
Dear, the doctor! Help or assist.
To me of 38 years. To the son 13. But as he has hardly got to me! During pregnancy I had very strong toxicosis (all 9 months day by day reception of peep came to an end with a vomiting and spastic strictures, a stomach or belly all shuddered). There was no day that I did not tear. I very much izmuchalas also have grown thin 10, 3 laid on conservation, but treatment did not help or assist, the vomiting was a constant.
4. Back I have become pregnant. But again all too, a vomiting daily on 10 12 since the morning. To bear or take out the child it was not possible, though developed normally. On 5. Have made small cesarean (the placental detachment has begun) and all on visible iz-for this vomitings and a spastic stricture.
But we very much want the child! I wish to try or taste last time. But what to me to do or make with this awful toxicosis?
Thanks.

evromedprestizh
11.08.2004, 17:08
Already answered your question. Rekomeduju to pass or take place therapy by lymphocytes of the husband.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101-45-00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).