PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The gynecologist has advised to accept preparation ZHanin for normalizats...

Olga
11.08.2004, 10:52
Hello! The gynecologist has advised to accept preparation ZHanin for normalization of hormones (particularly, tostesterona - its or his parameter at me 0, 9) and for the decision of dermal problems (presence of acnes). podkazhite, please, when to expect cosmetic effect. And more. I accept the first packing, and a menses 14 days. Can it is necessary to stop reception? In advance I thank.

Soboleva L.I.
11.08.2004, 16:09
Hello! Disturbances of a menstrual cycle - frequent enough phenomenon in the first month of reception of an oral contraceptive. You do not need to be afraid of it or this (if it is a question not of a bleeding, and about not plentiful vydelenijah). Can simultaneously begin with contraceptives reception of vitamins and iron preparations. As a rule, the cosmetic effect is shown in 3 4 months (probably, hardly later) after the beginning of reception of a preparation as ugrevaja the eruption at you is caused or called by excess of Testosteron-Depotum.