PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me term of 18 weeks, last week was at the doctor, it has appeared, that for vs...

Alla
07.08.2004, 13:55
At me term of 18 weeks, last week was at the doctor, it has appeared, that for all 4 months of pregnancy I not that that has not typed or collected weight, but on the contrary, it or him I lose. Till now it is even not cunning up to initial weight which was on the first reception. Though the stomach or belly grows well, it seems to me, even it is more, than necessary on this term (and the child moves).
Write, at whom as was - from what term you have started to type or collect weight? And whether is normal what at me?

Tanja
11.08.2004, 01:50
At this forum already it was, such be valid can. At me the friend up to pregnancy weighed 70 kg and as has become pregnant has grown thin kg on 10..., and further even more, was "korovkoj", and became djujmovochkoj

Nata
11.08.2004, 13:40
In this pregnancy at me so was. On the second, third month has lost 1, 5 kg. I do not know why, t. To. A toxicosis was not, the only thing has lain down in hospital on conservation, can there there was a stress... Thus the uterus grew even with an advancing of term, a stomach or belly and a breast grew, and all other body grew thin. Has made US - the kid develops well. To 20 oh to week began to weigh so much, how much up to pregnancy. To experience it is not necessary, if you feel well and the kid develops well. I the doctor experienced only iz-that was afraid that in second half of pregnancy I shall begin to type or collect sharply weight.