PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, what increase in weight should be during beremennost...

Olja
26.07.2004, 22:47
Tell or Say, please, what increase in weight should be during pregnancy? Iz-for what the weight is typed or collected too quickly? How with it or this to struggle?

Titmouse
29.07.2004, 22:18
Even in norm or rate the increase can change very much, it depends and on the constitution, from, whether there was a disadvantage of weight up to pregnancy, or excess, doctors watch or keep up dynamics or changes of weight, whether there are no edemas. Women with greater or big excess weight sometimes at all do not type or collect weight during pregnancy. And hudenkie - up to 20 kg, and then with them will easily leave.

Oksana
01.08.2004, 05:20
In norm or rate it is considered 12 14 kg. For all pregnancy.

Oksana
02.08.2004, 07:47
Indoubtedly, can change. I have given an example on the average constitution of the woman.

Anna
05.08.2004, 22:55
Too sharp increases in weight sometimes grow out edemas of the pregnant woman. And, the doctor that speaks?

Alain
09.08.2004, 04:54
That from average given to pass to the - take 10 15 % from mass of the body up to pregnancy. It also will be your optimum increase. In the first trimester of an increase practically is not present and even the weight can go down from time to time. From the second trimester he is typed or collected in norm or rate gde-that 100 150 g for a week, but the most appreciable increases will be last 3 months. How to struggle with excess weight: 1) the moderate loads - whenever possible an active and mobile way of life; 2) an eutrophy - can be looked or seen how much that to be in a ration on any site for pregnant women; 3) to drink no more than 1 1, 5 l the liquid (including soups and fruit) for a day. The excessive increase of weight leads to a birth of the child more than 4 h kg, that on the one hand complicates labors, and with another for it or him it is not useful.

Titmouse
11.08.2004, 12:50
But also this all obshcho because I weighed up to pregnancy of 54 kg, at body height 174 and to add 5 kg is a little, 7 8 it is already normal. I have added by 5, 5 months 8, and it at all does not excite doctors. The strongest jump of weight was in the first trimester. In the second the weight almost costs or stands on a place - at me. Therefore cht