PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning! .. In September was in consultation. Wished to put a spiral...

Nadja
05.08.2004, 21:18
Good morning!
.. In September was in consultation. Wished to put a spiral. Have taken a smear. And by results of have told or said, that possibly takes place to be an infection... tiba a dysbacteriosis. Ordered to spend on drink a course of Metronidazolum and more ginalgin have written out... I have made all this... But to the doctor has not got any more.
In general nothing disturbed me, as however and up to a campaign to the doctor.
.. .a now... .voznikla probability of pregnancy.
.. .v a case if I and the truth is pregnant how much dangerously... If that infection has not been plainly finished the cure?.. Whether .nado urgently to run to the doctor?...
For earlier it is grateful for consultation.

scorceni
06.08.2004, 22:27
nadja. If the diagnosis correct that to worry there is nothing. A dysbacteriosis it not an infectious disease as it is not passed any by. You try to hand over still a smear in drkgom a place etm more that like as pregnant women all on doctors go

The anonym
08.08.2004, 02:21
.. No... Then the doctor has told or said, what is it an infection... " As a dysbacteriosis "... Asked even, whether there is no trouble at the husband.....
But in fact the infection and disbakterioz-is absolutely different things!

Nadja
09.08.2004, 10:19
.. No... Then the doctor has told or said, what is it an infection... " As a dysbacteriosis "... Asked even, whether there is no trouble at the husband.....
But in fact the infection and disbakterioz-is absolutely different things!

Nika
10.08.2004, 16:20
Nadja! In any case it is necessary to visit or attend the gynecologist, well who can solve your problem in absentia? The dysbacteriosis of a vagina happens and on a background of infections.

Nika
11.08.2004, 12:43
Nadja, you could earn a fungus from antibiotics in occasion of treatment of a ulcer. Go to the doctor, be not afraid, success!