PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me have diagnosed - errozija shejki uteruses and have written out Betadi...

Victoria
06.08.2004, 00:05
Hello. To me have diagnosed - errozija shejki uteruses and have written out Betadin. However he has not rendered absolutely any influence. Can, you will advise something?

The anonym
07.08.2004, 10:25
To me Betadin wrote out not for treatment of erosion, and 2 weeks prior to cauterization. After Betadina - Bifidumbakterin (suppositories). The doctor has told or said, what is it it is necessary for preparation of a vagina, so to say disinfection before processing by liquid nitrogen.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 22:56
Vick, different doctors hold various opinion in occasion of treatment of erosion: one speak, that it or her it is necessary to burn out right after detection, others - that up to sorts or labors of it or this to do or make does not follow. Various trays or basins, ointments, suppositories and t. Item erosion to cure it is impossible. It or she should be burnt out. One of the least unpleasant and painless methods is a burning out a preparation "solkovagin" (to tell or say - cauterization more correctly). The course consists of 3 4 procedures. Also be not afraid, all this is not more sick, than to descend or go to the stomatologist.
P. S. I would advise you to descend or go to other gynecologist who is engaged immediately patalogijami shejki of a uterus.

Victoria
10.08.2004, 06:46
Many thanks. And it is possible and to apply Betadin during a menses?

Malanova T.B.
11.08.2004, 11:54
Victoria if you are young and did not give birth or travail, to you dozhny to make the EXPANDED COLPOSCOPY, to take smears on ONKOTSITOLOGIJU, if necessary to make BIOPSY SHEJKI of the UTERUS. By results of it is possible to solve how to be engaged in erosion: to leave it or her under observation, to spend antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy or it is necessary to spend cauterization of the pathological center.