PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In what cases there can be an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis? What verojatnost...

Jeanne
10.08.2004, 20:33
In what cases there can be an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis? What probability of it or this? What to do or make, if it has occured or happened?

child
11.08.2004, 11:22
Hello. I in current of six years was treated for sterility or barrenness. The first laroroskopija five years ago on excision of solderings. The second - nine months ago - was a strong endometriosis, cysts of both ovaries, strong adherent or adhesive process, vostanavlivali permeability of the pipes, further six months zoladeksa, the third laporoskopija - four months ago - a plasty of pipes, long-awaited pregnancy, unfortunately extrauterine (that is not surprising in my situation). The pipe is saved, permeability of both pipes is, but apparently pipes malofunktsionalny. I understand, that in my situation risk of repetition extrauterine very big. I think, that I should prepare to EKO as time leaves. If somebody can answer my questions: 1. Whether it is necessary to undertake attempts to become pregnant or it is unequivocal EKO. 2. Whether there are any techniques, fizio. Procedures, medicines, something capable to improve function of uterine pipes (thus that was not in contraindications of an endometriosis). Respond please. It agree any achievements traditional and nonconventional medetsiny. Yours faithfully Tatyana, 27 years.