PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 17 weeks of pregnancy! Recently on US to me have told or said, that at me povysh...

Katy
09.08.2004, 23:41
At me 17 weeks of pregnancy! Recently on US to me have told or said, that at me the raised or increased tonus! Whether my doctor has asked there are pains! At me they are not present, but there are unpleasant sensations, pulls a few or a little;little bit stomach or belly! Vrach has told or said, if will hurt or be ill;be sick drink no-shpu and apply suppositories with a papaverine! And if will not hurt or not be ill;not be sick? Unless it is not necessary to remove or take out a tonus? And how it or him to remove or take off?

Ekaterina
11.08.2004, 05:52
It is more visible to the doctor.... Noshpa and a papaverine - anesthetizing. If you will be excruciated with pains or during reception of preparations will not come or step simplification (for example, the uterus will start to harden) - most likely it is required ginipral. Can, still injections. Usually giniprala on a background of Finoptinum it is enough. Necessarily in a similar situation address to the doctor. Term at you not so small and that have appointed or nominated can be insufficiently.