PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As who adjusts or sets up itself on labors...

Janna
04.08.2004, 12:12
As who adjusts or sets up itself on labors

The anonym
05.08.2004, 00:38
I the first I last:-))))))))

The anonym
06.08.2004, 10:55
To me it is terrible after sorts or labors, will bring to me it or him, and I neznaju that with it or him to do or make. At me 19 week has gone and just now I have started to understand that is pregnant

Lena.
10.08.2004, 05:38
I should bear all, the main thing - the kid. Present, that skoro-it will be fast at you the baby - the most dear or expensive essence on light. You should endure all (it completely not longly, strong pain of no more hour) and will test indescribable feelings - you became mum! Also have made the happy husband!

Anna
10.08.2004, 09:26
At me 6 j month and the first pregnancy, and I now adjust or set up myself on that to bear or take out it or her that the kid received all that to him it is necessary, that most to not be depressed and to not cry, t. To. I think as the kid cries inside, I try to think about good. And in occasion of sorts or labors I do not worry - protses natural, I think that now I shall go on courses I shall learn to breathe correctly and I shall listen to the obstetrix or obstetrics and all will pass or take place well, to me even to be adjusted or be set up I and so it will be convinced what is it the happiest day of my life am not necessary:-)

Lena
11.08.2004, 02:59
I the first gave birth or travailled to 12 hours and all 12 hours were very morbid fights. And anybody from obstetrixes or obstetricses has not explained that it is necessary to do or make (I not about respiration, massage, etc. - all the same does not help or assist)! It is not necessary to suffer, be clamped or bear, be clamped;suffer, be cliped;bear, wait fights, it is necessary to try to reveal towards, to try to relax. The kid does not wish to cause you a superfluous pain, it is necessary only to try to not stir or prevent to him! I hope, that these labors will be more intelligent and successful.