PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I now on 32 J to week of pregnancy. Whether it is possible to use...

JUlja
08.08.2004, 08:39
Hello! I now on 32 J to week of pregnancy. Whether it is possible to use cosmetics for the face (from folds) and for a body? I mean elite cosmetics. And during feeding by a breast? If it is possible, what will advise?

Alla
11.08.2004, 02:28
And why you were asked by this question now? And earlier that did or made? Certainly, it is possible!!! And about advice or councils, very individually, it is necessary most to select it. And how old are you, what to be necessary cosmetics from 7 t you early about it or this have reflected? If to start to use liftings earlier, than it is necessary, too anything good from this will not leave.
Very much praise Vichy. Good cosmetics, but dear or expensive. Loreal - too good if present or true, instead of in Poland it is made (though it difficultly to define or determine, even in "elite" shops is on sale Polish at the price of French) so it it is better to reserve or buy abroad (even in Duty Free)