PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt please, in what day menst. A cycle follows having handed over...

Maryanna
08.08.2004, 04:57
Hello, prompt please, in what day menst. A cycle it is necessary to hand over analyses on genitourinary infections (chlamydias, etc.), and also on hormones, and inspection on presence antispermalnyh bodies and in what current of time these analyses are informative, and whether in general for EKO it is necessary to hand over analyses on hormones (my problem in m. pipes) in various links the list of analyses is resulted or brought different. Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
11.08.2004, 00:44
Maryanna! On the latent infections it is possible to hand over research in any day of a cycle (if you will do or make crops it is natural except for days of a menses), at presence trubno-peritoneal sterility or barrenness and absence of disturbances of a menstrual cycle I usually appoint or nominate only FSG, TTG and Prolactinum (to hand over it is necessary for 2 day of a cycle), at presence of the certain indications can be appointed or nominated and other hormones. Inspection on antispermalnye and antifosfolipidnye can be made antibodies in any day of a cycle. Informativnost the received results within the limits of one year.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./