PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question SOS about the FORGOTTEN TABLET! I accept Diane-35 during several...

Tanja
10.08.2004, 09:43
Question SOS about the FORGOTTEN TABLET! I accept Diane-35 within several months, usually I forget nothing and I do not confuse. But on Saturday 13.07 has found out, that a jack with this tablet empty. It should be the tablet 16 under the bill. Obviously, in any day I have accepted two tablets (all the previous jacks too were empty). So, on Saturday I nothing accepted, next day on Sunday I have accepted a tablet in the middle of day (instead of usual time during a supper), and further I am going to it to drink up the remained tablets vo-time. But excruciate questions - 1. How the risk of undesirable pregnancy in that case is great? 2. How it was necessary to act or arrive CORRECTLY when I have found out this absent tablet? 3. Than reception of two tablets for one day is fraught? Very much I wait for a fast reply (it is necessary to leave for holiday as to spite in this case).

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.08.2004, 23:43
In view of long reception it is very low. In such cases it is necessary - To accept a following tablet and all the others under the order, thus the cycle to be reduced to one day, to make 7 days a break and to begin a trace a pack. Anything.