PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To us of 9 weeks. Our gynecologist has allowed to eat everything, that it would be desirable....

Svetlana
04.08.2004, 09:05
Good afternoon!
To us of 9 weeks. Our gynecologist has allowed to eat everything, that it would be desirable. But I am am excruciated all the same with a question: whether it is harmful to the kid if I shall eat a lemon? Vse-taki there it is a lot of acid. I, apparently, start to catch a cold or chill and consequently very much I want lemons. Thanks!

Svetlana
07.08.2004, 04:38
Limon ochen poleznyi produkt. Konechno nelzya zloupotreblyat est produkty nesbalansirovanno i tselymi kilogrammami. Limon soderzhit vitamin C i P, kotoryi ukreplyaet koppilyary, a C - sami znaete ukreplyaet immunnuu sistemu i zaschitnost organizma. Glavnoe ne zloupotreblyat!! I tolko lomtikom limona so stakanom morsa spasalas ot toksikoza pervye 4 mesyatsa beremennosti. Seichas mne i ne hochetsya voobshe. Kushaite na zdorovie. A k svedeniu - vrednymi produktami vo vremya beremennosti schitaetsya alkogol, kurenie, kofe.

Alain
09.08.2004, 06:41
Often write, that citron pregnant women not so recommend. But if you will not have to them an allergy - try or taste.

Anna
10.08.2004, 23:31
If you would like, eat and do not think. The organism of it or this means demands. I the second and third months ate lemons entirely or as svezhevyzhatogo juice - and did not screw up the face - it would be desirable, and from a toxicosis helped or assisted.