PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I in Canada. At me refljuks-an esophagitis. .eshche the atrophic gastritis also excruciates about...

It is lovely
07.08.2004, 14:21
I in Canada.
At me refljuks-an esophagitis. .eshche the atrophic gastritis is excruciated also with an eructation air. Doctors pay attention to it a little.
I am going to on EKO. I 36, do not have both pipes.
Has inoculated recently against a flu, it is direct in protokle. .skazali on what does not influence. (nachitalas dews. Sites, there categorically it is impossible to do or make this inoculation!)
Awfully I am afraid, suddenly with my intestine (a dysbacteriosis 7 years, a chair once a day nothing hurts, now I drink metamusil and the chair was almost normalized, predilection to mjakomu, nonformalized, that only did not drink!! Put shortage bifido and lakto bacteria).
While I tried to treat all this, years have passed or have taken place.
Now I sit and mandrazhiruju. But to the report has already gone, on luprone and puregone.
What will advise to do or make, that if to turn out pregnancy, it or her adequately to bear or take out)))??? There Is a daughter of 18 years.

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.08.2004, 23:16
Well it is very complex or difficult to tell or say!!! At the given stage that's all right if you are afraid only for an inoculation from a flu so it only on advantage or benefit. That kasaetsja an intestine pregnancy does not worsen sostojani e this or it. Write to me the mail that I have contacted you and has answered all possible or probable yours questions.