PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, the doctor. On what week of pregnancy...

Elena
07.08.2004, 17:39
Hello! Prompt, please, the doctor. On what week of pregnancy of US defines or determines sertsebienie at the child? After the last monthly at me now 9 aja week, but a cycle was irregular (on the average 35 days). Today was at the doctor, she all over again very much was delighted, that very well, but then could not see (on US, the vulval or vaginal gauge) sertsebienie though analyses HGCH very good, and as she said, she should see sertsebienie. Has told or said to come in a week. I wish to ask. If vse-taki so happens, that the fetus developed, but for any reasons development has stopped, whether will raise or increase HGCH, t. To. From me have taken the analysis? And whether I should something feel, whether should be spontaneous vikidysh (and then cleaning) or it will be necessary to do or make abortion? The doctor, I need know simply still someone's opinion, very hardly to wait week up to sledushchego for visit to the doctor. All can eshe will well, can eat chance to see sertsebienie in a week?

Ljuda
09.08.2004, 22:10
Not the doctor, but would be desirable you to support or maintain. Palpitation precisely should be visible on US (not vulval or vaginal, but external, on 10 12 weeks) Such small pulsing point. If body height of hormone HGCH all should be good is observed. Wait till next week, have patience, represent all pregnancy of 40 weeks - how much still to wait to see final result!

V
10.08.2004, 22:36
U menya bylo vidno (sama videla) na 9 i nedele, pravda ne vlagalischnym, a "obychnym" datchikom.