PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, at us in January the baby will be born. But we do not know, that and how much p...

The wife koljasika
05.08.2004, 12:45
Girls, at us in January the baby will be born. But we do not know, that and how much to buy? How much diapers, baby's undershirts, toddlers. Whether it is necessary baby's undershirts with the closed paws much? Prompt please.

The anonym
07.08.2004, 15:41
Whether Kollichestvo diapers depends on that you awake to turn your kid or not. I here the two dete did not turn and used diapers that on them to put the child when peredevaju, at me 4 5 diapers left (y on them "breathed" and certainly described.) in the second if you awake to swaddle, whether you awake to dress a pampers or not. If awake, in day will leave 1-2 diapers and if do not awake that.... (I da-do not know how much). Rasposhonok and toddlers per day will suffice you 1 2 pieces (Raschitajte how much it is necessary to you as you awake them to erase). And here rasposhonki with paws it were not necessary for me, as I sheared fingernails or nails. Kostjumchiki the same do not buy, buy or purchase 2 3 kostjumchika. The Most important a warm envelope and shapochku. Well and on a trifle. But do not buy it is a lot of, children quickly grow, is better then buy in addition. Success to you.

Creambird
10.08.2004, 21:20
I consider or count as optimum quantity or amount of 7 warm and 7 thin diapers. They are necessary constantly even if to not swaddle. On one visit to the pediatrist 3 pieces, and if also other doctors, can leave...)) About closed lapok it agree with the previous orator - too they were not necessary to me. From clothes would be better kombinezonchiki h/, with buttons ahead and from below. Them it is necessary pieces 3. And more a little hardly it is more - children quickly grow very much. Some caps for the house and that under shapochku to dress. And in general to this question recently absolutely on young parents have very well responded, look or see.