PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All good evening! Pregnancy of 15 weeks. At me a problem with a delivery.....

Maria
05.08.2004, 00:24
All good evening! Pregnancy of 15 weeks. At me a problem with a delivery... I know, that during pregnancy tastes can strongly be deformed or distorted. Well to that fish salty would like, who color eats cabbage in kgs... And I here cannot live without chips, in day necessarily though a small pack I eat. It already as passion, I can not be kept, though I know, that in my position it och. Harmfully (everyones there aromatizatory, amplifiers of taste, stabilizers BRRRR). Earlier chips hated!!! Can, so bent for "solenenkomu" is shown?

Natali
07.08.2004, 18:15
Try to overcome the passion and replace something with another.

Anna
08.08.2004, 09:56
Maria, it is usual on something "pulls" if there is no what or trace substances in an organism, but it not your case. Besides chips, besides harm that you have described, can promote a set superfluous killogramov which will drive inconveniently, that is they are not necessary neither to you nor the kid, eat more than natural products, do not buy chips, they will not be at you before eyes, it will allow to be kept from them. Hold near at hand apples, it wanted chipsov-zazhujte an apple, or suharik own manufacture (it is possible and added some salt). I wish to overcome not necessary "passion" to chips!

evromedprestizh
10.08.2004, 20:59
The small pack will not damage or injure;hurt. Eshte only from an integral potato. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.