PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Has passed or has taken place a laparoscopy, the diagnosis an endometriosis of 1 and 2 degrees, 3 mes...

Alain
31.07.2004, 00:40
Hello! Has passed or has taken place a laparoscopy, the diagnosis an endometriosis of 1 and 2 degrees, 3 months nemestran, now I drink last month and unfortunately, we with the husband in a stage of divorce. The question in that that can be made to avoid retsediva and whether pregnancy estvesstvennym by through any time is possible or probable?

Kamenetskij B.A.
01.08.2004, 06:41
I think, that operative treatment, and then and purpose or appointment nemestrana pursued this purpose.

Alain
02.08.2004, 07:06
Yes, I understand it, but the doctor have explained to me, what the endometriosis is not treated and through any time it is necessary to wait retsediva that is if will pass or take place couple of years I should go again on operation?

Kamenetskij B.A.
05.08.2004, 15:46
But couple of years already is!

Alexander
09.08.2004, 02:50
The dear doctor,
To me 34 years, am treated for secondary sterility or barrenness 5 years. There were 14 inseminations, 10 of which with stimulation klostilbegitom, in spite of the fact that test-contact positive, all without result. In November have made a laparoscopy and have found the reason - On a wall of a basin behind of a uterus the centers of an endometriosis in quantity or amount 8. Their destruction by means of termokoaguljatora is made. A uterus of the usual form and the sizes, uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable from both parties or sides, fimbrias are expressed. e. The diagnosis is put - an endometriosis 1 j to a degree.
Please, explain to me on the basis of your experience, what preparation to me is better for accepting in that case: nemestran or Diferelin???
I ask because one doctor has registered nemestran, and another persistently recommends Diferelin. Please, give advice or council that is more effective in treatment of an endometriosis in we wash a case, t. To. After treatment very much it would be desirable to become pregnant and give birth to the child.
In advance to you it is grateful.
Yours faithfully
Alexander

Alain
10.08.2004, 20:40
Thanks certainly but in the nearest couple of years to me already shines nothing:)))