PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me such question. A delay of 7 days, daily pains below...

Marianna
05.08.2004, 11:41
Good afternoon! At me such question. A delay of 7 days, daily pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly (within all day without interruption). Has made already 8 tests for pregnancy (all of different firms), result - negative. What probability of pregnancy?

oksana
06.08.2004, 08:14
marina! y menia takaeje istoriya yje kak 8 dnei zaderjka 5 testov pokazali otrecatelnii rezyltat i toje postoyannie boli vnizy jivota ya toje perejivau shto eto mojet biti oteni yj xotetsia biti beremennoi.

Marianna
07.08.2004, 22:03
oksana. In tom-that and a difference, that now pregnancy is completely not necessary to me. And you did not go to the doctor?

The anonym
08.08.2004, 07:11
Maryanna, can be you podstyli? Or you had any stress? By the way, when I beremennela both of time (!) on term 1, I did or made 5 2 months on some tests of different firms and BOTH of time at me were identical. The matter is that the second stria was not visible almost! Look narrowly, it is possible or probable she at you too it is appeared through hardly. It is simply erroneous to think, that the second stria should be same bright, as well as the first. (((

oksana
09.08.2004, 15:23
k vraty eshe ne xodila a myja otpravila eshe za odnim testom

MARIANNA
10.08.2004, 02:04
The doctor PLEASE give me the answer. Nerves hand over. A delay of 7 days, daily pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly (within all day without interruption). Has made already 8 tests for pregnancy (all of different firms), result - negative. What probability of pregnancy?

Kasabulatov N.S.
10.08.2004, 19:48
Maryanna, hand over a blood on pregnancy (beta-hg) and it becomes clear to eat pregnancy or not. For now have a drink no-shpu on 2 tab. 3 of times in day. With any case will help or assist.