PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay of 10 days. The first pregnancy was not developing, malysh...

Ekaterina
04.08.2004, 06:45
At me a delay of 10 days. The first pregnancy was not developing, malysh has died on 10 j weeks. Whether now I do not know is pregnant. The breast does not hurt, not toshnit. Only I eat more usual. Did or made the test, the answer negative. What to me to do or make? I am pregnant or not?

Janna
05.08.2004, 22:37
If the test negative that most likely you are not pregnant. And at me a counter question. And as you have learned or have found out that your pregnancy not developed. That you felt. I too etogo am afraid.

Katerina
07.08.2004, 05:17
For 14 weeks bleedings have begun, have sent in hospital, US has shown that heart of the child does not fight with 10 j weeks. Though doctors spoke that the kid grows, and he was already dead! And nothing hurted or was ill;was sick me. Only appetite was gone. But I have not betraid to it or this value or meaning;importance.

Anna
10.08.2004, 09:23
Katjush, nerazvivaetsja pregnancy when at a fetus strong chromosomal disturbances, he unfortunately is already conceived not zhiznisposobnym and up to 12 as a rule, pregnancy in itself stops, t. e. Does not develop, the nature has provided all, and as though it was not sad, but it not the healthy fetus has suddenly ceased to develop. Here there is no fault of mum or the daddy, and the percent or interest of such termination or ending of pregnancy on early terms BUT that is especially important, that at all the fact, and in bolshenstve cases is great enough, repeated pregnancy do not fade. So do not worry ahead of time. For definition of pregnancy you can already make US, or hand over a blood on HGCH, uzi it is more preferable.

marina t.
10.08.2004, 19:45
Make that Anna (descend or go on US or hand over a blood) advises and do not worry.
I too had a stood pregnancy 3 years ago, and now to us 30 nedelek and all (ttt) is excellent or different.