PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt, what is it can be: the third day I test tja...

Svetlana
07.08.2004, 06:14
The dear doctor!
Prompt, what is it can be: the third day I test gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly as sometimes there is a sensation before monthly, but up to them it is still far. Thus every morning (from these three days) after the first emiction the small drop of white slime in the morning is allocated. The rest of day is not present anything. Thus there are no other changes: toshnit, delicacies, anything. Basically I am observed (a year 3) with an oothecoma and she does not change in any way, but I was not at the doctor approximately 0.5 years and now mine the doctor in holiday. Whether it is necessary for me to go urgently to any other doctor or it no trouble and it is possible to wait about 1 month, before homing my doctor? I worry, what is it there can be any processes with kistoj-she-can is going to to burst or something eshche--it I am afraid. Thanks for rajasnenija.

Malanova T.B.
10.08.2004, 18:47
And there can be at you problems with an intestine? There can be a cystitis? Visit at the urologist.