PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor, On 24 week of pregnancy in me has been found out hlami...

Victoria
09.08.2004, 14:54
Hello, the doctor,
On 24 week of pregnancy the clamidiosis has been found out in me - the acute form which has been treated by erythromycin for decrease of risk of a becoming infected of the child at passage through patrimonial ways. And the husband, and I were going to to pass or take place joint treatment (the clamidiosis at me for certain is, despite of course of treatment as recently at contact to the husband at us the condom) antibiotics has torn after I shall stop to nurse the child (to him now 4 months). My questions: 1. What methods of a decontamination of things should be applied to secure rebennka against a casual becoming infected? 2. Whether any "maintenance therapy" before passage of treatment is necessary? Whether 3. there is a necessity to the husband to be treated up to me? 4. What probability of that have infected me a clamidiosis at surveys in hospital in which I laid " on conservation " (the matter is that I am assured of the husband on 100 %). Thankful in advance for the answer, Victoria.

Oshchepkova S.R.
10.08.2004, 18:42
1. Individual subjects of personal hygiene, washing of arms or hand, t. e. Absolutely banal things. To not wash with the child simultaneously in one bath. 2. It is not meaningful. 3. Only simultaneously. 4. It is improbable.