PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt please, what size of a tummy should be...

Light
08.08.2004, 00:10
The dear doctor! Prompt please, what size of a tummy should be in 12 weeks. Whether at me still nothing noticeably, normally it, since what month, the tummy will start to increase or be enlarged. At weighing I for a week have grown thin for 300 gram, it disturbs me, like I on the contrary should type or collect weight. Prompt please advice or council.

Katya
09.08.2004, 10:16
I am now pregnant 25 weeks. The stomach or belly has appeared in 19 20. Till this time I too hudala, or did not recover. It is not necessary to worry. In fact in later months the weight is typed or collected very promptly. I for last 2 weeks have typed or collected 2 kg, though sobljuzhala a normal diet.

Nata
10.08.2004, 16:05
Whether and did or made to you US? If and it's OK - do not worry, the tummy starts to be swept up or be appreciable to you in 4 months, and the stranger - in 5.
But here is how was at me. The doctor refused to appoint or nominate US before 22 weeks. I to her from 10 weeks complained, that I do not recover, the uterus does not increase or is not enlarged. She only laughed over me. And now 17 weeks and she puts a small-for-date fetus. Tomorrow I shall go on US. And it would be possible and earlier...